- A parent/legal guardian must be present to register the student(s). Please bring photo identification and/or legal documentation.
- Check Out/Exit Grades are required if enrolling during the school year.
- Last Report Card is required if enrolling at the beginning of the year for incoming 9th graders only
- A transcript is required for a other students.
- Immunization Record - A complete and current record of immunizations from your doctor/clinic. Enrolling students must meet the immunization requirements of the California Department of Health.
- Proof of the student's birth date. Acceptable documents are:
- and original birth certificate,
- a certified or clear copy of the birth certificate,
- a passport, a hospital registration of birth (signed by a doctor),
- an Immigration visa, or
- in the case of a foster child when any of the above are not available, a letter from Social Services (signed letter) verifying the student's birth date.
- Proof Address
- 2 current utility bills, or
- close of escrow documents
- Note: a driver’s License NOT an acceptable proof of address.
- If the name on the utility bill is not the name of the parent/guardian, the individual named on the proof of residence must be present when the student is enrolling and a copy of that individual’s driver’s license will be taken.
- If a student is in Special Education, a meeting with Special Services at 665 Walnut Avenue, Mare Island, CA is required and must call (707) 556-8921.
- If documents (Items 1 - 6) are not complete, the registration process will be delayed.
- Student(s) must be accompanied by parent/guardian when disenrolling.
- Disenrollment must be done in person; phone calls are not acceptable.
- Student(s) must return all textbooks/books.
- Student(s) must meet with the Registrar to dis-enroll.
- Student(s) must attend the entire school day to obtain exit grades and enrollment packet for the next school.
- No official transcript will be sent to the next school if the student owes school/book fees.
TRANSCRIPT REQUEST (CURRENT STUDENTS)
Please see Ms. Adkins in the Main Office. Transcripts are free for currently enrolled students applying to colleges and/or scholarships
To order transcripts, click here.
NO SAME DAY OR EXPEDITED SERVICE IS AVAILABLE
Please note the information below:
- All requests for student records/information will be submitted and paid for online using a credit or debit card.
- Phone, mail, or fax requests will no longer be accepted.
- Transcript Requests from 2004-2005 school year to present will be processed within five (5) business days upon receipt.
- All other Transcript and Record Requests will be processed within 20-30 business days upon receipt, due to those records being located at school sites.
- You will receive emails from firstname.lastname@example.org to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process you request.
- No charge for CURRENT VCUSD students.